Need voting information?
Just the facts
$12.5M capital improvement project
Tax impact: Neutral
What is covered: WHS, EBIS and WES will all have work done.
- Roof replacements will be done at all schools.
- Unit ventilation systems at all schools.
- Milling/repaving parking lots and sidewalks at WHS/EBIS.
- EBIS will get an age-appropriate playground.
- Sanitary system components replaced at WES.
Details: See WCSD Capital Project presentation
The North East (Webutuck) Board of Education approved a public referendum to finance $12.56 million of capital project improvements at its meeting Oct. 18. Most of the proposed improvements are directly related to health and safety.