Webutuck students will possess the knowledge, desire, and ability to achieve their potential and make a significant contribution to society.
To produce graduates who: Are effective communicators, productive workers, responsible citizens, and creative problem solvers; Have acquired fundamental knowledge in ELA, Math, Sciences, Social Studies, Physical Education, and Health, and the opportunity to acquire advanced knowledge in the above areas as well as in The Arts, International Languages, and Vocational Studies.
The following statements express the District's commitment to core values and the District's responsibility to help nurture these values in all teaching and support staff, students, and parents.
- Respect To openly exhibit regard, appreciation, and consideration for others.
- Responsibility To make moral or rational decisions on one’s own authority and be accountable for ones actions.
- Integrity To help achieve the District’s vision and mission, and live up to District values in the presence or absence of scrutiny.
- Pride To gain in self-worth, confidence, and satisfaction through accomplishment.
- Humility To display modest attitudes and spirit.
We believe... Every student can learn and is valued. Quality teaching, and parents and teachers working together, are critical to success in student education. Collaborative efforts on the part of the District and community promote responsible citizenship. The District is committed to continuous improvement. Effective communication is critical at all levels.