Here is the list of Professional Development Spring 2022 offerings from Webutuck that count towards SC Day at the End of the Year:
Here are several offerings from various organizations for distance learning professional development.
DUTCHESS BOCES RESOURCES FOR REMOTE LEARNING:
ELT Free Virtual Seminars:
To help members during this anxious time, NYSUT's Education & Learning Trust is offering four free virtual seminars highlighting the need for self-care; how to help students succeed emotionally and academically; and practical tips for working from home.
Please note: the registration site will say the cost is $75, but NYSUT members just need to hit the promo code for the free training. Members requiring registration help should email ELT@nysut.org.
Apple offers resources for K-12 educators that include teaching tools, guides and curriculum.
OTIS Online Professional Development Through TEQ:
eLearning with Castle Learning:A variety of NEW eLearning Webinars are now available to assist you with your online instruction with students:
- eLearning with Castle Learning - Basics of creating classes, assignments and assigning online to students with resources such as videos, class notes, audio files, etc.
- Your Online Meeting/Presentation Program with Castle Learning - How to use Castle Learning assignments and the assign-to-self feature to display on your screen while using a Meeting/Presentation Program such as GotoMeeting, Zoom, Google Meet, etc.
- Administrators - Reading Reports - Viewing the online progress of teachers and students
- Write Your Own Questions - Elective Courses using eLearning with Castle Learning – Write your own or copy/paste from your own source
- Q&A - eLearning with Castle Learning – 1 hour open session
- Health & Physical Education - Learn how to use our Health & Physical Education courses
- Attaching Resources to Assignments - Videos, Class Notes, Audio Files, etc.
Our video tutorials are a great resource as well. Be sure to check out Add-ons & Integrations for instructions on how to link assignments in Google Classroom, Canvas and Schoology.
The New York State Association for Computers and Technologies in Education offers a variety of online resources, events and more.