The Webutuck Central School District provides our parents with the benefit of password-protected online access to their middle or high school student's marking period and progress report grades. The District is making this available to you in an effort to improve communications with you about student achievement, as well as to save taxpayer money on paper and postage and to make better use of our clerical resources.
All students in grades 7-12 have access to their grades in School Tool via their webutuck.org email account.
To gain access to SchoolTool Parent Portal, and view your child's applicable reports for the school year, parents and/or guardians must complete Portal Registration. Below is a link to the online registration. Once your account is created, you will receive an email with further instructions.
To contact the Webutuck School District with questions regarding the parent portal:
- Webutuck High School Guidance office
Below you will find resources and links with more information.
SchoolTool Parent Portal Login Access Information
SchoolTool Student Portal Login Access Information
- Remember to use the email that you have tied to your SchoolTool account as your user Id.
- When setting your own password, please remember to have 8+ characters with upper and lower case letters as well as numbers.
- If you have changed your password and are having difficulties logging in, please exit your browser and give the system approximately 30 minutes to refresh.
- If you have not received a notification from the District regarding the availability of reports, please check your junk/spam folder. If you find our email in your junk/spam folder, you can add the District to your safe sites by opening Internet Explorer > Tools (upper right) > Internet Options > Security > click on Trusted Sites icon > Sites > add http://*@webutuckschools.org
- Note that after five (5) incorrect attempts to log in, the system will lock you out for security purposes. Please contact your school principal to be unlocked.